Valued at more than $1500, this mid-tower gaming system features the Corsair Carbide 200R case, liquid CPU cooling, the brand new ASUS Maximus VI Gene motherboard and an ASUS GTX 770 video card. Plus, a 128GB Corsair FORCE Solid State Drive, and the slick Republic of Gamers overclocking panel. (Full specs at the bottom of post).
RoundsDownRange is co-sponsoring this giveaway with 3 free games: Saints Row IV, ARMA III, and ARMA Tactics!
To enter to win, just use the entry form below. This *is* an international contest, but in the event a non-US resident is chosen, winner must pay shipping and associated taxes or duty fees.
Some of the components in this build were purchased out of pocket, so please consider supporting me by clicking through my Amazon affiliate carousel (below) and buying a game or PC accessory you might need. Thanks!
NOTE: Use the BONUS SCREEN to refer friends and earn yourself a ton of bonus entries by completing extra objectives. Having problems with the entry form? Please tweet at me (@killyourfm) or at PromoSimple (@PromoSimple)
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
- CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120M 86.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
- ASUS Republic of Gamers OC Panel
- Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VI GENE Micro ATX LGA1150
- Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
- Storage: Corsair Force Series GS 128GB 2.5 Solid State Disk
- Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB 3.5 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
- Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 770 2GB Video Card
- Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case
- Power Supply: Corsair Professional 650W 80 PLUS Gold Certified ATX12V / EPS12V